It constitutes an executive scientific authority responsible for issues pertaining to the written progression or graduation examinations in General and Vocational Upper Secondary Schools, examinations for the admission to higher education and the establishment and operation of the graded difficulty pool of topics, in cooperation with the Institute of Educational Policy.
• One external test in the final bachelor project which together with the test after the practical training and the programme's other tests have to document that the educational learning goals have been achieved.
The tests in the final bachelor project consist of a project and an oral examination.
- Spanish Bilingual Education research papers determined that the nation’s large and ever increasing population of Spanish-speaking students is largely underserved in the educational system.
Desired Outcomes Concluding this educational workshop, general education teachers will be able to use everyday resources available to them in order to increase positive behaviors for students with disabilities....
- Research papers on special education services discuss the saervices that usually includes modified instruction, smaller classroom setting, and adapted materials.
The difficulty in educating special needs children to develop their academic and social skills has created many strategies for supposed benefit, and in fairness, some work for some children....
The Maryland State Department of Education bulletin volume 10, number 6 states that 12% of all Maryland students require some form of special education service.(1999).
The lack of consistency to approach and positive results has created academic chaos for methods and strategies in working with the special needs population.
These policies should reflect the ongoing scrutiny of the liberal principles of nonrepression (education may not proscribe deliberation pertaining to any particular set of rational ideas) and nondiscrimination (parents nor educators may espouse practices that may deter children from partaking in a democratic education).
In many school districts within the United States, special education creates a financial burden that subjugates the traditional programs (Higbee, Katz, & Shultz, 2010).
From academic year 2009-2010 graduates of Vocational Upper Secondary Schools have access to both sectors of Higher Education (Universities and Higher Technological Universities) as follows:
• Those who select the lessons of group A, are examined at the national level exam in 2 lessons of General Education and 2 lessons of Specialization.
It is to be noted that according to new Law 4186/2013, a new independent administrative authority is established, under the title "National Examinations Organisation", which is supervised by the Minister of Education and Religious Affairs.
• Those who select the lessons of group B are examined at the national level exam in 3 lessons of General Education and 1 or 2 selective courses and 2 lessons of Specialization.
Over the years new laws and mandates have been put into place to ensure that these students are ensured the proper education that students without disabilities receive.
On completion of the education, the higher education institutions issue a diploma, which indicates the examinations taken and the marks obtained as well as the title/degree awarded.