39. Mingyu Fan, Xiaoqin Zhang, Zhouchen Lin, Zhongfei Zhang, and Hujun Bao, Geodesic Based Semi-supervised Multi-manifold Feature Extraction, ICDM 2012, pp. 852-857. 
40. Xin Zhang, Zhouchen Lin, Fuchun Sun, and Yi Ma, Rectification of Optical Characters as Transform Invariant Low-rank Textures, ICDAR2013. 
Prashant completed his B.E. in Electrical Engineering from University of Mumbai and M. Tech in Electrical Engineering with specialization in Control Systems. Prior to joining the academy, Prashant was working as a Research Engineer at IIT Bombay. Prashant had the opportunity of working with Prof. Sachin C. Patwardhan (IIT Bombay) for his master's project in Adaptive Control domain. His areas of interest include Adaptive Control, System Identification and Modelling, Model Predictive Control, Embedded Control and Motion Planning. Prashant would be associated with the Systems and Control department at IIT Bombay and would be working on a topic related to 'Coordinated inspection of railway tracks using multiple robots' .
My journey with chemistry started from simple high school experiments which were limited to Bunsen burners, pH stripes or a few test tubes. Now that I am about to finish my masters with much more knowledge about the world of chemistry, I still feel the same excitement that I felt back then. The subject has never failed to amaze me, right from my days of high school to even today. In 2011, I passed class 12th with 94.33 marks and was among the top 1% students of ISC (Indian School Certificate) Board. I received the prestigious INSPIRE (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) Scholarship. To pursue a career in basic sciences, I joined three year BSc. (Hons.) Chemistry programme at Miranda House College of University of Delhi, one of the most prestigious institutions in India for undergraduate studies and research in pure sciences.
In 2012, during my second year in BSc. Hons Chemistry course, I joined my first one year long research project "Computational Modelling of Phytoregulatory Profile of some Nanoparticles (May,2012 to May,2013) under Dr. Sushma Moitra (Principal Investigator). The project was sponsored by the University of Delhi under the Innovation Project Scheme.
51. Yifan Fu, Junbin Gao, David Tien, and Zhouchen Lin, Tensor LRR Based Subspace Clustering, International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN) 2014, oral presentation, pp. 1877-1884. 
53. Li Yang, Yang Lin, Zhouchen Lin, and Hongbin Zha, Low Rank Global Geometric Consistency for Partial-Duplicate Image Search, ICPR2014, oral presentation, pp. 3939-3944. 
52. Canyi Lu, Yunchao Wei, Zhouchen Lin, and Shuicheng Yan, Proximal Iteratively Reweighted Algorithm with Multiple Splitting for Nonconvex Sparsity Optimization, AAAI2014, pp. 1251-1257. 
54. Yang Lin, Chen Xu, Li Yang, Zhouchen Lin, and Hongbin Zha, L1-Norm Global Geometric Consistency for Partial-Duplicate Image Retrieval, ICIP2014, pp. 3033-3037. 
55. Hongyang Zhang, Zhouchen Lin, Chao Zhang, and Edward Chang, Exact Recoverability of Robust PCA via Outlier Pursuit with Tight Recovery Bounds, AAAI2015, pp. 3143-3149. 
50. Jianjun Qian, Jian Yang, Fanlong Zhang, and Zhouchen Lin, Robust Low-Rank Regularized Regression for Face Recognition with Occlusion, CVPR 2014 Biometrics Workshop, pp. 21-26.
56. Canyi Lu, Changbo Zhu, Chunyan Xu, Shuicheng Yan, and Zhouchen Lin, Generalized Singular Value Thresholding, AAAI2015, pp. 1805-1811. 
60. Zhizhong Li, Deli Zhao, Zhouchen Lin, Edward Y. Chang, Determining Step Sizes in Geometric Optimization Algorithms, International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), 2015. 
66. Canyi Lu, Huan Li, Zhouchen Lin, and Shuicheng Yan, Fast Proximal Linearized Alternating Direction Method of Multiplier with Parallel Splitting, pp. 739-745, AAAI 2016. 
47. Risheng Liu, Junjie Cao, Zhouchen Lin, and Shiguang Shan, Adaptive Partial Differential Equation Learning for Visual Saliency Detection, CVPR2014, oral presentation, pp. 3866-3873.